EP in Louisiana
Does anyone know of any GREAT EP's (electrophysiologist) in the Louisiana area? Anywhere would be fine but particulary Lake Charles, Louisiana, or New Orleans, Louisiana? Thanks
Have tried to get a referral from your family doctor?  Almost any doctor in your area would have the information you ask.  
I can't tell you a specific name, but if you are in SW Lousiana, you are close to Houston, and that is one of the greatest heart treatment centers in the world.  I had valve surgery there.  I did have a cardiologist who did my presurgical cath and who followed me postsurgically in the hospital, and I would go back to him anytime.  He is extremely well regarded and is the head of a large, high-profile cardiology group.  If you want to message me offline, I would be happy to give you the contact info for that group, and I'm sure they have an EP specialist.  There is a good chance they have a website with the doctors' vitas on it.  
hey skydnr,  this is my new profile, my old one was "cookienkikin",  im thinking really hard on having a EP study done in Houston, if you could please give me your contact info I want to discuss this further with you.  thanks