Heart Disease Expert Forum
EXCESSIVE YAWNING
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank

EXCESSIVE YAWNING

Posted By DONNA on August 12, 1998 at 23:16:19:

RECENTLY I HAD CHEST PAIN THAT WENT TO MY BACK. MY BP.WAS 178/108 DIHEREA AND SWEATS AND NAUSA ALSO COULD NOT GET MY BREATH.I ALSO HAD TO KEEP YAWNING BUT COULD NOT IT LASTED FOR HOURS.I HAVE OXYGEN PUT IT ON STILL NO RELIEF. WENT TO HOSPITAL PRELIMANARY TEST SHOWED NOTHING THEY GAVE ME HEPRIN AND MORPHINE AND ADMITTED ME. FELT FINE NEXT DAY AND ASKED TO BE RELEASED IM GOINI IN
ONE WEEK FOR THALLIUM STRESS.I AM 51 HAD CARDIAC ARREST AT42 HEART ATTACK AND ANGIOPLASY ALL IN SAME DAY.MY FATHERS SIDE IS ALL DEAD EARLY AGE FROM HEART ATTACKS NO COUSINS AUNT NONE LEFT MY MOM IS OK BUT HER ONLY SISTER JUST HAD DOUBLE BY-PASS.THE DOCTOR SAYS ILOOK GOOD STOP WORRING I CANT.IAM A VEGATARIAN NOW NO ALCHOAL OR CIG. QUESTION- I GET THIS PAIN WHEN I HAVE TO YAWN IVE HAD IT OFF AND ON FOR YEARS BUT NOW IS WORSE CAUSEING ME TO GO TO HOSPITAL DOCTORS DONT THINK YAWNING HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. IM STILL SCARED DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? IS THERE SOMEPLACE I CAN GO WHERE THEY WILL TAKE MY CONCERNS MORE SERIOUS?MY DOCTOR SAYS GO HAVE FUN DONT WORRY WHEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER HEART ATTACK WE'LL WORRY THEN. PLEASE ANSWER DONNA