Ear lobe crease worries
Hello friends, I am a 38 year old female with controlled borderline high blood pressure and cholesterol.  I noticed that I have a crease running fully through my left ear.  (It goes through the pierced earring hole to the edge of the ear). I know that I have had this crease for years, but never thought much of it until I recently came across the heart disese connection. Of course, the info that I gathered through web-surfing now has me scared out of my mind.  I have 2 small children and now I am worried about having a sudden heart attack or not living very long. I have problems with anxiety as it is and this did not help.  Can anyone, especially a doctor, please provide any positive information for me?  How can I know if this is a problem for me -- so I don't have to live with this worry hanging over my head?  Thank you so much in advance!
My dad has no creases and he had a triple bypass at 47.

My brother-in-law doesn't have them either, and he had a near fatal massive heart attack at 40.

My grandmother, now nearing 80, has creases.  She does have CAD, but not until she was in her 70s and she is doing exceptionally well.

Don't worry about things like this.  Focus on factors you can control, like proper diet, regular exercise, good fats (like olive oil, fish oil and possibly flax), steps to reduce stress and staying socially active.  These will all improve your heart health and sense of wellbeing, and reduce your anxiety - both because of the true effects and also just knowing you're doing something positive for your health.
Relax!  My grandma had earlobe creases in both ears, had very high uncontrolled BP (that was before BP meds, she was born in 1886)and she died in her sleep at age 83 of natural causes.  

I, as well as my husband have earlobe creases in both ears, and our hearts are healthy (checked out by Cardiologist with several tests).
Thank you for helping.  I truly appreiciate your posts and the information.
There's a great artice at www.health.uab.edu that should allay your concerns.  It did mine, and I have the crease.

Just type in ear lobe crease into the search engine at the site and click on the resulting article.
Thank you for the article.  It helped me to feel better.  I had myself convinced that I already have advanced CAD.  The things you read on the web can be so scary. Thank goodness for people like you who are here to help!