Ear lobe crease
I am a 60 year old female in good health.  I have a crease in my left ear lobe and was wondering about the possibility of it being related to heart disease.  It has been there for a while but I did not always have it.  I have pierced ears.  Lately it has been itching and turning red.  I have told my doctor about the red ear thing, both turn red at times but he seems to think it is related to hot flashes.  I never had hot flashes when going through menopause.  Is it just males who may have the ear crease related to heart disease?  Thank you.
Its a myth.  Both my husband and I have earlobe creases and we have NO heart disease, no blockages.
I'm developing a slight crease in my left ear lobe but then again, I'm getting older and I tend to sleep on my left side. To me that equals a wrinkle.
I'm going with the wrinkle theory.
   I have shared this quotation before on this forum, and it is time to dust it off and offer it again:   Artemus Ward, a 19th century philosopher and humorist wrote:  "It ain't the things we don't know that get us in trouble, it's the things we do know that just ain't so."
  This ear lobe stuff is pretty high up on the "just ain't so" list.  
    It is a better predictive sign of future heart disease than any other physical trait. 750 out of 1000 autopsies of people who have died of heart disease have the ear lobe crease. It is however not a sign to not enjoy life. Micah True the long distance runner had this crease as well as celebrities like John Travolta as seen in recent pictures. It's by far not a myth though. In many countries, doctors see this physical sign as positive proof of future heart trouble.
Out of interest, what proportion of the population have an ear crease? Obviously if 80-90% of the population do have an ear crease, this would mean that it makes no difference. It would be like saying that anyone with 5 fingers is likely to get heart disease.
all the people I know that's have or had heart problems and surgeries have a crease in the left ear. I always pay attention to this most specially after my husband has had his three heart attacks.
Older studies did seem to suggest a link between earlobe creases and heart disease, however, new studies have revealed this to be wrong. It is realised that earlobe creases more commonly form with ageing, and heart disease occurs in older rather than younger populations. Therefore someone with heart disease (older) is likely to have a creased earlobe.