Echo Stress Test Results
I am a 52 year old male who recently had an echo stress test that revealed impaired LV relaxation; despite this finding, the test was determined to be normal. Is it possible to have a normal stress test with the finding of impaired LV relaxation? Is impaired LV relaxation serious if the echo test revealed no other pathology? Is impaired  LV relaxation simply a product of an aging heart?  Finally, I have a right bundle branch block. Would The RBBB affect LV relaxation?
What you are describing is also know as Diastolic Disfunction which is a fairly normal finding on Echos these days. It means that your left vevntricle just does not relax enough to fill completely before the next beat. I had it on my echo 2 years ago and it was not on my echo this year. The main thing is that you want your EF between 50 and 75%, which means your left ventricle is pumping that percentage of the blood with each beat. My cardio says it's something that is being over diagnosed these days.

A RBBB, which I also have, really has very little diagnostic meaning. I was not even told I had it, I just read it on an EKG. I asked my doctor and he said it has always been there and as long as I'm without symptoms or heart disease it really does not meant much. It just means that the right nerve bundle on your heart which stimulates each beat has an interruption somewhere but it is rarely important. I asked my doctor why he never told me and he said that he normally does not because it usually causes unecessary  panic and has no real consequence. I'm not a doctor but that's my undertsanding anyways.

Good Luck!

Jon