Enlarge Heart
I just had an EKG by my primary doctor, and it shows I have two sides of enlarge heart. I walked 11/2 miles five days a  week and no problem to my breathing. How severe is my health?
The enlargement may be due to the exercise and not pathogenic. Or it could be the normal size for you!

An EKG is not a reliable source to determine chamber dimensions...ekg is useful to to determine rhythmetic problems.  An echocardiogram can give an estimate of dimensions that has some validity, if there is any concern.  I doubt you have a heart problem if you can walk at a good pace for 1 1/2 miles there are no symptoms with exertion.  If you have a patthogenically enlarged heart, there usually is a fast heart rate at rest (over 100) and shortness of breath with exercise.
I would certainly agree with KenKeith. The EKG can show a problem with wall thickness, but usually checks the electrical system of the heart. You said nothing of seeing a cardiologist. You said your primary doctor did this EKG. If you have a serious heart problem, you wouldn't be able to walk like you discribe. If you are concerned, see a cardiologist for further testing.