Enlarged Calcified Aorta Symptom
Since the flow of blood is restricted with a enlarged calcified aorta, is it possible to have strange sensations
(emotional & physical)? When I eat, even moderate amounts, in about 20 min or so my heart beats fast and causes me to go into a strange spell where I almost fall asleep or have strange sensations. I have bizarre feelings most of the time and unable to function.  I also have a prolapsed mitral valve.  I think my aorta size was in the 40's, don't know if that is centimeters or mmeters.  
Are you asking whether you are imagining your symptoms?  I doubt it.  Be confident that you feel what you feel, and insist on answers from your doctors.  It would be great if you could be seen at a large heart center where there are specialists in aortic disease and valvular disease.  You aren't necessarily the type of "heart patient" that most cardiologists are used to seeing.  In any case, don't be afraid to speak up.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
(emotional & physical)? When I eat, even moderate amounts, in about 20 min or so my heart beats fast and causes me to go into a strange spell where I almost fall asleep or have strange sensations. I have bizarre feelings most of the time and unable to function.  I also have a prolapsed mitral valve.  I think my aorta size was in the 40's, don't know if that is centimeters or mmeters

_____________________________________

The aorta size of 40's is in mmeters.  Usually when the aorta becomes greater than  40 mm size, it is diagnosed as an aneursym and the doctor may what to watch for any rapid growth or a size that exceeds 50mm. The large size increases a risk of rupture.

Sometimes the thyroid can cause some of the symptoms you express.  If the calcification of the aorta seriously affects the amount of blood flow out of the heart due to the narrowing of the valve, this decrease in the amount of blood flow to the brain can cause dizziness.  Symptoms such as dizziness and fainting are caused by decreased perfusion of the brain.