Enlarged Heart inflamed muscle. Worried.
Hi there, i am 34 years old fit and healthy male, around 10 years ago i had chest pains so went to the hospital. They told me my heart was enlarged and just put the pains down to a chest infection. Then 5 years ago similar pains, went again same answer. Now on sunday i had the worst pains i have ever felt in the left side of my chest, i went to hospital again,and got same sort of response from triage"99% sure its not the heart" went in for ecg. Came back with an inflamed heart musle. took anti inflamatries and co drymol pain killers. and after a day or so the pain has eased off and everthing appears ok. Except for shortness of breath which i have had for some time. I must admit i drank alot well nearly everyday for the last 10 years. But since sunday have not had a drop. I had an x-ray and my heart looked massive nearly touching the rib cage. had blood tests and they came back as fine. But now waiting for an echocardiagram.But im so worried,i keep thinking of my children etc. Wondering if my life is going to be cut short. Please if anyone else has had similar please let me know. Thanks for your time. Scott
My sister told me today that she has an enlarged heart.  She also drank almost everyday.  I don't believe in drugs and work as a Wellness Consultant with my partner who is a PHD Nutritionist.  You need to take CoQ10, and Hawthorne Berry Syrup.  Check out the links.  God Bless You Scott.  I said a prayer for you
Linda

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/coenzyme-q10-000295.htm

http://www.drchristophersherbshop.com/Hawthorn_Berry.html
natural heatlh supplements are also helpful in reducing cholesterol and inflamation.

Combinig Omega 3 and 6 with garlic, vitamine E and (oregano, tumeric, rosemary (I forget the other two) The last spices are know to be good to reduce inflammation.

Don't get too anxious cause then you could get anxiety and that on top would be really not good to say the least. Just stay alert of your symptoms and go to the ER if your worried. Better to go there for nothing then not go for something.