Heart Disease Expert Forum
Enlarged Right Ventricle
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Enlarged Right Ventricle

I just found out per a echocardiogram that I have an enlarged right ventricle. Is this something that I need to be concerned with immediately. I am overweight and I understand, and know that my weight plays a large part in the function of my heart. However, I also know that weight goes on quickly, but comes off slowly. I have lost 20lbs in the past months and am continuing on my quest to lose weight.
Thank you in advance for you assistance.
Tracy