Excessive pvc's
I recently wore the Holder monitor and it recorded in excess of 37,000 pvc's in a 24 hour period. A follow up MRI of my heart indicates my heart is healthy and the cardiologist feels no need to see me for a year. Is there a risk to such an excessive amount of pvc's?
10,000 per day is usually the point at which many cardiologists will start talking about doing something to reduce the number, like ablation.

It's good that your heart still seems healthy, but 37,000 is pretty high.  Frankly, I'd get a second opinion to be on the well-informed side of things.
It depends. With all those PVC's/PAC's is your heart rate still normal? I did not have an MRI, however, the cardiologist thought an Echocardiogram would do. I have the same problem, but with 38,000/day I've beaten yours. Funny thing, I also have an appointment a year from now - maybe they talk to each other.
38,000 a day?! And can you feel every single on of them?
I've never had this many. On a bad day I can probably have 500 max? That guesstimate might be a little high though. I can feel every one of mine and they are uncomfortable.

But, 30,000+ wow. Can you feel them too?

I'd trust the cardiologist to be honest. If he's happy you're in good health I'd leave it as that.
500 is nothing to worry about, even if you feel them. It means you get 1 per 3 min, while I get 1 per 6 sec.
20% pvc burden (20% of all your hertbeats) is justification for intervention.

Biggest risk is heart failure, if your systolic (pumping) function is impaired. Thats why the cardiologist wants to see you again.
I get about 10,000 PVC/day. I'm not sure exactly how many but that is my estimate. When I measure, I get 8 PVC/min. Sometimes, 12 PVC/min. I get them all the time while I use to get 4 PVC/min and I felt really bad.

Now, I don't feel them some days, but some days it is really uncomfortable. Sometimes, they make me dizzy.

Does anybody else get that mean? Is it worth going to the doctor? Can they do something?

I tried betablockers, magnesium sulfate, reduce calcium, etc. Nothing helps. Can I get an ablation?