Heart Disease Community
Exercise

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

Exercise

Not sure whether to call the cardiologist or not. Need input. I was exercising today and did 3 1/2 miles  on the recliner bike then proceeded to the weight machines. I was able to do the weights for the legs and back, then the chest press but felt like I was going to pass out. I felt a little short of breath and must felt like I had to leave or I would pass out. I was also nauseous. Is it possible I overworked? Recently had an echo and 50-55% EF and mild global hypokinesis. I am on pindolol and did take that 2 hrs before exercise and ate breakfast before exercise.

Any thoughts are appreciated

Ann
Wow, you have a great tolerance for exercise! I am not a doctor, I do work out for 60 minuites a day on a tread mill, don't know if I could do what you do!

I'm not a doctor, but I would think if it was cardiac in nature it would have started earlier in your workout. Having said that, I still would not take a chance, I would go see a doctor at the earliest opportunity. It wold not be worth taking a chance.

Good luck!

Jon
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
ill13632 possible aphasia, deafness ... Comment
1 hr ago
LouAnn53 is ... Comment
remar commented on specialmom's status
Apr 24