Exercised Induced SVT
It started 4 years ago. I was on a 6 mile run and toward the end of the workout my heart rate jumped from its level 145 bpm to 215 bpm. I got dizzy and lightheaded. Over time I learned I had exercise induced SVT. Two years ago I had an RF ablation at NY Hospital After several hours the Electro Physiology Cardiologist said he couldn't find the problem and therefore couldn't ablate. The problem continued. I went on 25 mg of Atenolol and that got me to fewer SVTs during a run. I had another attempted RF Ablation in July and that, too, was unsuccessful. I'm back trying to run but, even at a very slow pace, I can run about 1.5 miles then my HR jumps over 200. It takes a minute or two to return to normal and I begin running again. When ever I stop running and walk, after about one minute, the SVT hits during the walk and stays over 200 bpm for over a minute before calming dow. Any thoughts on the next procedure I should try or what??? I am 66 years old

This discussion is related to Exercise induced SVT.
I see that you posted a long time ago but I am replying anyway.  I am a 32 year old female and I believe that I have the same SVT as you.  I first noticed it as a teen when I would run competitively.  At the time my Dr. diagnosed me with activity-induced asthma but now, many years later I believe it was the SVT that I have now been diagnosed with.  When I exercise (usually running) my heartrate will jump up to 260+ bpm.  It usually (but not always) happens right after I stop running and start walking, but on occasion it will happen while I am still running.  My chest starts hurting, I become dizzy and nauseous (sp?) I was put on a low dose of atenelol as well but am now off of it because I have two toddlers and don't have much time for running.  The Dr. suggested ablation but I am not at a place where I need that right now.  I am happy to see that there are others out there with activity-induced SVT because all my research seems to show that exercise shouldn't induce SVT.  The heart specialist I saw also said that SVT is rarely caused by exercise so finding out about what I have can be a pain.
i would love an update on how your SVT is and any treatments you may have undergone recently.  Thanks, Sarah