Fainting & MVP
Five years ago I had MVP repair as I had a torn leaflet. In the past 3 months i have had 4 fainting spells. I was checked out medically in two of the spells and in one my blood sugar was low and in the other my blood pressure was low. In the spirit of full disclosure all epsiodes but one happened on weekend nights when I went out and had a few drinks or marijuana. To furtther complicate the issue all of them happened on days where I was working very hard and had no real time to eat during the day. I am currently awaiting results of a glucose tolerence test.

I know all of the above make me sound ignorant. I am not an alchoholic nor a big drug user. I have a few casual drinks with friends on weekends and since I had decided alchohol was worse on the body I thought it would be better on the system to have 1/2 a pot brownie instead. Would love to hear a professionals opinion as having had minor heart surgery I am concerned about the fainiting.