Falling-down dizzy
I've had some episodes in the past few years that I don't know the cause of...I didn't realize it was recurring until last week.  
I start out feeling just generally unwell for a day or so, then all of sudden I get very dizzy and nauseated, feeling like my head is spinning a hundred miles an hour and get hot and cold.  I can't see and I hear a loud ring/ buzz in my ears.
The first time I was walking when it started, and I kept running into walls until I finally laid down, and the dizziness lasted about 15 minutes.
The last time, it was much worse, couldn't get up off the floor for half an hour, and I kept vomiting I was so dizzy, and every few minutes I would pass out briefly for about a minute or so. I was also trying to talk to a friend of mine who was trying to help, and I couldn't seem to talk.
After it's over, I feel tired but completely fine.
I'm just unsure of what this is, and now that I realize it's happened several times, I'm thinking it might be more serious.  I'm 28, pretty healthy. Could these be some type of heart problem? The symptoms sound a little like what I've read of angina, but I don't know enough about that to say...
Anytime you lose consciousness you should see a doctor as soon as possible to try and identify the cause, the cause of these things can be very hard to identify, your best bet is to be seen by a doctor while you're having an episode... Some of what you describe sounds like vertigo and other parts sound like actual syncope/near syncope.. I would see my physician as soon as I could if it where me,  and discuss these symptoms.. How often do you have these episodes?
I've had episodes of extreme (room spinning, close my eyes and can't tell where I am in space) dizziness.  Happily these are infrequent and from all the testing I've had, it appears my spells are related to neck and jaw problems (affecting the ear/balance).  The big, big difference here is that you are passing out.  Anytime this happens, you need to be evaluated. Please see your doctor about this.

Best wishes to you.
As far as I can remember, I've had 4 episodes in the past 3 or 4 years...Day-to-day, I don't have any problem with dizziness or vertigo, and my blood pressure is fine.  Yeah, I do need to go to a doctor, but I don't have health insurance, so I can't go in just to talk about something that happened a few months ago...Thanks for the advice though.