Feeling of Pins and Needles all over when coughing
I have broncitis right now and three days ago between coughing with what I have something went down the wrong way too and all of a sudden I starting from my lower back and going upward I felt like I had little pins or needles  being stuck in me.  It went away when I was able to stop coughing but now when ever I cough it happens and its in all over me now.  What has happen?  What caused this feeling?  My doctor had never heard of it before.
i had this too just a few min ago.  i to got choked on some spegetti i was eating and started coughing hard and felt the pins and needles all over my back.  i thought i would google this.  i have had it before while i was coughing.  i havent talked to any doctor yet though.  i thought that it might be a pinched nerve that i think i have in my back and maybe the violent coughing caused it to compress more.

I have been coughing so that it causes a painfull pins and needles in my buttock and/or chest.
I too get a feeling of pins and needles.Sometimes when I cough it's a whole body effect sometimes it's in the back sometimes it's in the chest, but most times it's in both.
Wow, I guess this is common. I hope it's nothing to worry about. I just got over a nasty flu and am still coughing like crazy. Tonight, I started to feel pins and needles in my hands tand arms, then into my neck every time I cough. This is the same feeling I get when say like a near car collision or some other type of adrenalin  rush incident. Weird. Any experts out there that can explain this?
I've had this happen too. I was Googling the symptoms and came across your post. Have you seen a doctor about it? There seems to be conflicting opinions about the cause. I am a bit worried.
I just chocked while  drank some water too fast, and I felt pins and needles throughout my body, Hope it isn't a heart issue, would be nice to hear from experts !
I had this happen and did some more research. It is caused by tired respiratory muscles.

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/premiumquestions/What-causes-pins-and-needles-in-back-when-i-cough/118484