Fixed Split s2
Hi,  I went to see a cardiologist two days ago due to extreme fatigue & shortness of breath she said that I have a "fixed" split s2.  In the past, I've had five echo's and one TEE bubble study wouldn't this have shown a congenital defect? I also have clubbing of the fingers and toes. What further testing should I have done?  
The "fixed" split s2 is a defect that causes wider closing time between pulmonary and aorta valves...heard with a stethoscope.  The two valves should close at approximately the same time.  "Fixed" indicates a hole in the septum between ventridcles.

TEE bubble study should determine the seriousness of the shunt (blood passing from the left ventricle to the right ventricle.  An echo would provide a structual view of chamber dimensions and blood flow through the heart.  Yes, the tests should have shown any congenital defects.
Great answer, Thanks for taking the time to respond!