Heart Disease Community
Frequent Chest Pain & Trivial Tricuspid Regurgitation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

I have been having chest pain on and off for quite some time. It wasn't much severe pain until recently. One day I felt sudden dizziness and weakness along with occasional sweating. The only unusual  activity I did recently was to start going to gym for last two weeks. The doctor suggested that it could be because of dehydration and asked me to have lots of water.
Next day, I went through normal medical checkup along with ECG which came out normal. I explained my condition to doctor and underwent stress test and echo test. Stress test was normal. In echo the only observation was Trivial Tricuspid Regurgitation.
Doc has said  nothing to worry about it and just given pills for anxiety. Its 3rd day now and still I do have chest pain. Sometimes the pain increases and spreads to back. When the pain goes off, there is still some discomfort on left side of the body.
Do such chest pain occur in case of TR. Do I need to check for something else.
Trivial Tricuspid Regurgitation is just that - trivial. Therefore, something else is causing your problems.
What could be the problem. any clue?
Maybe it's gastric, an appointment with a gastroenterologist would be a good move. Stomach pains and pains from the heart can be very similar.
Make your dr prescribe a nitro sublingual tabs and see how it goes.
Its been over a month now. The chest pain still prevails. It was more of like something is stuck inside or tightness in lower left side of chest. The pain results in back pain as well which stays for much long. Also to add to it, I have been having  very frequent eye twitching especially right eye. Also for last two weeks I have been observing than few dark spots have emerged over my body especially chest, back and arms. Donno why.
The unconformable feeling in chest happens frequently though mostly it is of minor intensity.
What could be the reason.

I am 29 years old and having same problem..Chest pain which flows till back..
Had my echo last week and found it to be trivial tricuspid regurgitation .
What will it lead to?? Can it be treated?