Good stress test with "glitch" why?
When I took the stress test, lab worker said it read great.  The cardiologist said there was a slight "glitch" and wants me to return for a "picture" of my heart...there was no problem with the EKG, so what can he look for?
In Dec. of 04 I had a full stress test (dye & scans), and then again in Nov. 05 - on both, two different cardiologist passed me with "no blockage." In Aug. 07, I had a quintuple bypass at age 51. All this to say that I don't believe that a stress test is reliable, either that or I had two blind cardiologists. The truth is that I had a ton of blockage and that a Cardiac Catheterization test would have confirmed it. Food for thought...
Hi--The person that gave you the stress test is not supposed to tell you the results or explain the findings. The doctor is the one that's authorized (and responsible) by law to interpret the test and he/she then decides the next steps based on your symptoms and health history.

I think sometimes when the lab worker says it looks great, he/she really means that the test turned out right and clear (meaning, the quality of the test is such that what they can see what they need to see), and they don't necessarily mean that the results are normal/no heart problems. But it can be kind of confusing to the patient that's having the test!

Sometimes a stress test can be "positive" and further testing (like a different kind of stress test, where they inject material to see how your heart responds) is needed. False positives do occur in stress tests, and in fact, they are fairly common in perimenopausal women due to hormone changes.

Try not to worry (I know--easier said than done!), but I think it is wise to go for more testing. Better safe than sorry, right? Sounds like your doctor has ordered an echocardiogram or a CT scan of your heart so s/he can see if the valves, etc. are normal. These are both noninvasive tests.

Good luck--Please keep us posted as to what you find out.