Heart Disease Community
HEART BEATING OUTSIDE

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

HEART BEATING OUTSIDE

Am 22yrs old,i have a problm with my heart,actually am viewing my heart beats directly in my chest from 7yrs,i can able to see how its beating,its beating as it like,sometimes may be fast or sometimes it may be slow,am afraid,so can     anyone tell me whats this? whether i want to go for a doctor?? Pls Reply ME...
Is your breast bone indented?  The heart normally can go at different rates.  Since you can see the heart beats, count them for a minute.  If your number while resting is 60-100, your heart rate is within normal range.  
Yes its beating between 60-100,but am a male know so how can i find the breast bone has intended or not...
Does the sternum (breast bone) look sunken in?  Are you very tall with long limbs?  I am thinking of a certain syndrome as to why I ask these questions.  It might just be that you are slender, so you can see your heart beating?  
Yes Mam am tall(5.9feet) with long limbs,also am not that much thin,my weight is 58kgs when i checked for last time,and i need to ask something also actually i have nocturnal emission problem for nearly 6 years,also my eyes is being red for most of the times,first of all i consulted with one ayurvedic doctor,he gave some medicine but it didn't work well,he told that because of nocturnal emission ur eyes becoming red and you aren't becoming fat,i consulted before one year,but still am facing those problems,ill eat well but not becoming fat,mentally am not feeling from 2years,always am getting some hurting from my surroundings,please help me,thanks for ur replies...
You might look up Marfan Syndrome and see if it sounds anything like you?

Also, you are telling me you are having incontinence at night- is it bowel or bladder emissions that are the problem?

Please see PM about red eyes and what one doctor has to say about causes for them.

What is it that is hurting your from your surroundings?  
Yes Incontinence at night,but mostly am not getting urinary Incontinence,only sperm incontinence... Am not having much medical knowledge mam so can you please tell whats meant by PM? Hurting in the sense,am getting from the people,but i dont like to blame on anyone,am mentally upset from some days,my heart is becoming heavy at night,also my hands and legs nerves are getting weak at night time,i dont know what to do? Can u please tell which speciality doctor i can go first?
PM means private message- please check your inbox for that.  Dealing with emotional pain in your relationships with others then, right?  Is their a Biblical counselor or pastor you could go to for help with this?

For the incontinence you mention, I think perhaps a urologist would be a specialist to consult.  The weakness in your nerves- I recommend a neurologist... that might even be the one to go to for the incontinence you speak of as well, if it related to a neurological issue.  So, I'd recommend you start with a neurologist for the physical symptoms.