Heart Disease Expert Forum
HELP PLEASE idk what to do
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP PLEASE idk what to do

Okay so I'm an 18 year old female who has been to the e.r 3 times because I was very anxious and worried about my heart. The first time I went I did a bunch of tests; x-ray, ekg, blood test, and urine test. My doctor told me 'I was fine' and let me go. But I don't feel fine.. I'm weak most of the time, I feel like I'm not getting enough air or there's insufficiant blood being pumped through me.. and I've been diagnosed with a right heart atrial that the e.r doc didn't even tell me about. When I went back yesterday to ask why I got a borderline ekg, he said it means it was 50/50, not good not bad. There was something wrong.
1495448_tn?1326846430
Sorry to hear you're having so much difficulty.  It sounds as if there is nothing to worry about.  I would recommend finding a doctor you trust and discussing your symptoms to him/her in detail.  I'm not sure what the "right heart atrial" is referring to.  I wouldn't worry about the ECG.  Have your physician explain exactly what it means so he/she can put you at ease.  Best of luck.
2 Comments
Blank
First, stay calm. Fretting will make you worse. Then methodically pursue your questions with a cardiologist.  50/50 is not an answer you can accept. Who diagnosed the 'right heart atrial'? did you undersand what he/she meant? Cardiologist or internist?
Keep at it.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
CCFHeart MD25Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now