Heart Disease Expert Forum
HIGH CHOLESTROL

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

HIGH CHOLESTROL
DEAR SIR

I HAVE HAD A BYPASS OPERATION LAST YEAR AND SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN TAKING DIET VERY LOW IN CHOLESTROL BUT EVERTY TIME WHEN I GO FOR CHECKUP MY CHOLESTROL IS always ABOVE 250.
NOW THE QUESTION I WANT TO ASK IS THAT I HAVE NO DIABETES AND SINCE MY OPERATION I HAVE BEEN VERY CAREFULL IN TAKING FOOD LOW IN CHOLESTROL, BUT STILL MY CHOLESTROL LEVEL IS HIGH.
THEREFORE I WOULD LIKE TO SEEK YOUR ADVICE IN THIS REGARD THAT WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CONTROL IT AND WHAT TYPE OF DIET SHOULD I TAKE.
It is important to aggressively control your cholesterol and you should determine what your LDL( low density cholesterol), HDL (high density cholesterol) and triglyceride levels are.  

You need to have your LDL below 100 and you will likely require medication.
In April, my cholestrol test showed  243and trig 862. After 2 months taking Lipitor 10 mg the test was run again and my cholestrol was 237 and the trig 932.  What should I do now?
ONS HET BLOEDTOETSE VAN MY DOGTER 18JR GEDOEN.
OP 'N VORIGE KEER WAS HAAR TOETSING 3.9 EN NOU IS DIT 5.4 EK WIL GRAAG WEET WAT SE DIEET BESKIKBAAR IS OM HAAR TE HELP OMDAT DIE DOKTER GES
I have had a history of high cholesterol.  Presently I am on niacin and it is still high.  I have been on several medications.  What foods should I avoid?  What about chinese food?  What can I eat to help?
my age is 38, I'm 215 lbs, I'm 5'9 just had blood work done, doctor said cholestrol is 208 do I have anything to worry about,and if so how do I get my cholestrol down where it should be? now where should it be? I have    2 children 1 four the other two, I want to be around for awhile, do I have to worry about heart attack, what kind of diet? doctor says dieting, what to you say, thanks,
I have a family history of heart disease.
I just had my cholesterol checked with results of:
Triglyceride  123
Cholesterol   158
LDL            88
HDL            38

The National Cholesterol Program Defines a serum Cholesterol
HDL < 35mg/dl a major risk for coronary heart disease
Do I Need a diet lower cholesterol and fat?

My HDL last year was 45 mg/dl.
Can you send a list of foods to avoid when you find out your cholestrol is high?
Dear Sir,
       Is there a home testing kit available for checking your cholestrol level?
Has anybody been tested for Familiar Hypocholesteromia. You can take a diet as much as you want but the levels will never drop below the acceptable rates if you have FH.
My total chol. was above 13, LDL has been 10,65 and HDL was below 1. Now taking Lipitor (80 mg a day) for about a year. Have not experienced any side effects and chol. levels have dropped drastically ! Lipitor has been replaced by my doctor by Tahor. (will start with Tahor next week)
I am wondering if anyone can tell me why Tahor is much cheaper than Lipitor, since they are both produced by Parke-Davis.

THE GREATEST MEDICAL SECERT

THE LIQUID SUBSTANCE EXTRACTED FROM MOUTH.
  IS MUCUS THE RESIDUE CHANGES TO FAT [CHOLESTRAL]
  THIS RESIDUE ALSO CONTAINS THE POISON YOU INHALE
  MUCUS IS LIKE FLY PAPER A STICKY SUBSTANCE
   COATING YOUR MEMBEANS IN THE MOUTH.
CATCHING THE POISON YOU INHALE MUCUS ACT LIKE
  FILTERS IN THE CAR THEM YOU CHANGE.
  EXTRACT THE MUCUS CLEAN THE MEMBRANS
    GOOD HEALTH  LONG LIFE
     1 WWW.A-BLOOM.COM
     2 WWW.A-BLOOM.COM/NEW PAGE1HTM
         ARTHUR BLOOM
To Whom It May Concern:

I'm insterested in finding out what kind ove vegatables, nuts fruit helps to bring high cholestrol under control.

I'm am taking Provocal as buffer and it seems to be doing the jobe, but I have heard that there are other ways to help.

Could you please send me this information if possisble.

Thanking you advance,

I remain, Yours truly,

Cathy Seedig
THE GREATEST MEDICAL SECERT.
WHAT IS CHOLESTRAL AND ORIGIN?
CHOLESTRAL IS[MUCUS FAT] ORIGIN MUCOUS MEMBRANS.
THE MUCUS FAT IS A TOXIC SUBSTANCE.
ORIGIN OF MUCUS? THE POISON WE BREATH.
MUCUS FAT, KILLS THE HEART
MUCUS FAT CONTROLS OUR WEIGHT[OBESITY]
MUCUS FAT,TO FETUS,BIRTH DEFECTS.
MUCUS FAT. OUR GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE
EXTRACT MUCUS FAT. WWW.A-BLOOM.COM
        THANK YOU
        ARTHUR BLOOM