Has anyone developed PVC's AFTER thyroid treatment?
I have been treated for thyroid since 2008.  I was great at first but after a few months of being on it, I started to feel my heart pound.  I discussed this my doctor but I was tested and always within range.  I was told I was fine so I grew used to it.  Then, after another year, I got PVC's (skipped beats) too...  I wore a halter monitor. I was told they were benign.  

I'm a runner, 37, 3 young kids, mom, low risk, etc.  So, I just learned to accept them.

I recently developed weakness/heaviness in the legs but only when sleeping.  Anyone experience this?  I feel like I'm losing my mind.  
I wish I had never been on meds.  I was borderline back then and I feel like it was the biggest mistake of my life.  I have tried to reduce meds but it goes really low when I've tried.  It seems I need to up it again.  Two months ago I was at 3.7 TSH, yesterday in the ER it was 8.79 TSH.  (I went because of the aforementioned symptoms with some dizziness).
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The normal adult range for TSH is 0.3-3, so raised levels could indicate hypothyroidism. This could cause the heaviness in the legs. Raised levels of thyroxine can cause tachycardia. The thyroid status can fluctuate from hyper to hypothyroidism. You have to ensure to take your medications regularly and you have to monitor the levels of your thyroid status at least once in three months.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.