Heart Disease Expert Forum
Hear murmur

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Hear murmur

I have a heart murmur since i was born, it's genetc and i got it from my dad's family.
Ater i was born i had to go to the cardiologist every week to check on my heart, on the contrary, my sister also has a murmur but she never actually had to go to the cardiologist.
From the last year or so, my ability to do exercise has gone down, before i could try to do exercise and it wouldn't be so bead but today, I feel bad after climbing the stairs, because afterwards i cant breath, i feel dizzy and I nearly allways faint.

Is there anything thing that i could do to make my life easier? (apart from avoinding stairs and any type of exercise.)
Is there any type of surgery or pills to help me???

Depending on the type of murmur that you have and you age you might be a candidate for an operation to fix or replace you valve.  You need to see a heart specialist.  Pills usually don't work, but without knowing what type of murmur this is I can't say that for sure.