Heart/Chest pains.
Okay now as soon as I said I was having chest pains to my GP, he listened to my heart, said "you're fine, it's just anxiety".

Now I have nothing to be anxious about... I'm currently umemployed, living with a loving boyfriend mostly stress free really. I'm worried. i've had kind of heart palpitations "heart skipping a beat" sensations since I was about 11 and never really got it checked but recently i've been having chest pains that feel like they are where my heart should be. I feel like every so often out of no where I just get horrible pains in my chest and i feel terrified holding my chest waiting for it to go away. It doesn't seem to be when i'm anxious or anything but it certainly makes me anxious.

IDK what it could be, should I go back to the GP or stop worrying?
You didn't give your age, older means more likely to be heart problem, compared with younger.  What do I mean?  I offer over 50 is a line between older and younger as far at the heart goes.  But, even young people can have heart problems, attacks, it is just less likely.

Given you have pain I recommend you google the web and get the symptoms for a heart attack and see if you match on more than just chest pain...be careful not to let the power of suggestion give you more symptoms.

Otherwise, it could be gas/acid reflex... or maybe a pulled muscle.. anxiety?  I have no idea, but anxiety could well cause a heart rhythm issue.

Stopping worrying is a good fist move, than examine you symptoms with a calm analytic mind and see if you find something that you think needs medical attention...you have had some, that makes me somewhat confident you don't have anything to worry about other than the need to stop pain, pain is not good.