Heart Disease Expert Forum
Heart Flutters
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Heart Flutters
Hello,

Recently I've noticed an increase in Heart flutter after finishing a meal.  The fluttering appears to be associated with indigestion and once the indigestion ceases so do the flutters. Should there be any concern here ?

Thanks

Mike.s
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
238671_tn?1189759432
It just sounds like indigestion, but if you think your heart is actually beating irregularly, you should have that evaluated by your doctor.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Yesterday, I went to the doctor with chest pains that have been accuring for about 3 months, I am 31 years old. The EKG showed that I have (WPW). The blood tests results haven't came back yet. Should I be concerned about the pain in my chest? What can I expect from my doctor at my next visit? Next question: Does stress aggravate this disorder?

Thank you,
Rhonda Chrisley
Discussion is closed
Cancel
238671_tn?1189759432
WPW predisposes to fast/irregular heart rates and palpitations. The next step would be to see if arrythmia might be responsible for you chest pains. If that is the case, referral to a cardiac electrophysiologist for an ablation procedure would be appropriate.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now