Heart Disease Expert Forum
Heart Is Skipping Beats

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Heart Is Skipping Beats

This past fall I first noticed my heart skipping beats while checking my pulse. Its very annoying. When I check my pulse I'll get a series of normal beats and then a skip. This repeats itself throughout the day. I've noticed it more as the day goes on as opposed to when I awake from sleep in the morning. If I'm busy with work, etc. then I really don't notice them. When I think about it, I can also feel the sensation of my heart beating. I can feel it. What caused me to suddenly develop this heart skipping? Will it ever correct itself? On this site I read about PVC's, PAC's, etc. What are these? What do you think causes my heart to skip beats? Can an arrhythmia cause a slight cough. When I feel the sensation of my heart skipping beats then I tend to cough. Any information will be very helpful. Thank You!
Roland,

Thanks for the post.

Why speculate!  See a doctor.  It is impossible for me or anyone else to tell you what is causing the "skipped beats" without knowing what they are.  I have read several of your posts over the past month -- you are clearly concerned about your pulse.  It is time to see someone.

An ECG or holter monitor will provide a quick diagnosis for what exactly are the beats.  Then you can begin to identify their source.

Good luck.
Hi there, I too have these missed beats, at first evertime it happened I would panic quite a bit (actually would go into a panic attack!). Once i realised that it was not going to kill me I settled down and got used to them. I would also have to cough especially if it was more than one beat - sometimes it was like 4 or 5 half beats in a row. Lately when I am almost alseep it feels as though my heart has actually stopped for a whole beat - different to the fluttering. I started having more panic attacks where my heart rate would go through the roof and I would get shaky, feel like I needed to go to the toilet straight away and dry reaching. I had a holter monitor fitted for 48 hours and had a few episodes while on it. The second tape was not clear and I may have to have it back on again but the first tape showed that I have what is called a premature heartbeat and that it is not life threatening. Last night I acutally woke up as it felt as though my heart had skipped 3 beats and as soon as I woke it started racing, I tried to ignore it which usually helps but for about 30 minutes off and on it when taccychardic (racing). Now my mind is saying to me what if it wasnt racing from anxiety and if I have this taccychardia where I have read that if it doesnt slow down it can cause sudden death!! My brother died from an aneurysm of the aortic valve (autopsy showed the tear of the valve was consistent with that of a car crash!! so you can see why I am more anxious than most about these arrythmias. So if you are just having these skipped beats every now and then I wouldnt be too worried but if you start to get more symptoms just go straight to your local dr.
Hi Teeny!

I read your post and I couldn't believe it - this is exactly what happened to me last night!  I woke in the middle of the night with several PVCs and then my heart started to race.  I guess I became frightened by the sudden PVCs and then as soon as my heart started to race I became even more frightened so then it started going even faster!  It's a vicious cycle!  I hate when that happens because it is so freaky.  I never get fast heart rates during the day and I know for a fact that I wasn't having the fast heart rate before I woke up - it was brought on after I woke up.  I bet this is what happened to you as well.  Our minds start working overtime which makes things worse.  So anyhow, I thought I would share my experiences with you so you don't feel alone.  I have been getting PVCs for about 7 years and I have learned to live with them but the fast heart rate is what really annoys me.  I went to my Doctor about it and she assured me that I would not die from it...the worst that would happen is I would become light-headed and pass out.  She said that it could go on for hours and still not kill me.  She said if it ever lasted that long, you would just have to go to the hospital and they can give an injection to stop the fast rate.  My Doctor actually has Wolff Parkinson's White syndrome and gets these fast heart rates very frequently so she knows a lot about it.  So if it happens again just do what I do.  Try and lay still, breathing in and out slowly and steadily.  I find that when I start moving around and switching positions, it makes it worse and prolongs the episode.  Tell yourself that you are going to be fine (say it out loud if you have to) and that may help.

Anyhow, if you feel like chatting about it my email is ***@****.

Take care!
Hi There, im glad to see its not only me that gets it. I had it real bad just yesterday, for about 30 seconds i noticed it skipping, i got really panicy and nearly passed out, i have anxiety and have panic attacks. Does anyone ever feel like there hearts slowing down when they get up fast? . I just started the gym today, noticed it a few times while working out, thats cos i was thinking about it though, now ive read your posts i feel a bit more at ease. I went the doctors yesterday cos i had 1 real bad and thought i wus gonna die so i went in and he told me to have a blood test to see if it was thyroid problems and he going to book me a ECG just to make sure its nuttin serious. Please do email me with infomation on how you cope with it and whats the worst attack you've had, i will reply i just need more infomation just to know im not the only 1. Peace and love to you all god bless.

***@****
to:, roland,valentine,cuddlez.
ref: skipping beats.'i' first experienced similar symptoms at age 24 years... 'i' have posted comments on these pages under;VARIOUS HEART ARRYTHMIA AILMENTS.WITH NAME 'ALPHY'...
'i' sm NOT a docter.   your'e symptoms seem to me , to be the first signs of 'heart failure... 'i' controlled my arrythmia's mechanically as a young man... now at age 66years 'i' take medication. its about 95% succsessfull. alchol & tobbacco with drawal will aggrevate your'e symptoms. with understanding comes acceptance & reduces panic. lowering head beteen legs allways worked for me when 'i' was young man. does not work now, so 'i' take medication, perhaps if you talk to your'e docter about HEART FAILURE. signed  'ALFIE' au
are u drunk?  what the hell are u talking about?  premature heartbeats are a completely normal and quite common finding in the general population and in 100% healthy hearts.  it has nothing to do with heart failure.  so don't post that **** on these message boards and try and freak people out!
Hi Alphy,
-
Nonsense, heartfailure is quite a different thing.
My brother-in-law 's got that, and it DOES NOT come near the PVC's and Palps category..
-
Be well - *Ianna* -
hello,
     Seems like irregular heart beats are normal.Here recently
in my anatomy class, my teacher done an EkG on me and said my heart was in fibrillation. I didn't go to the doctor for awhile,and finally I decided to go and have it checked out. For several years my heart has skipped beats,but recently it has gotten worse.  When I went to the doctor he done an EkG on me and said it the ekg was normal. I showed him the ekg from school and he said it was probably just artifacts. Which meant they didn't have the machine set up right, but everyone elses ekg wasn't like mine. I believe the machine was o.k. I told him the skips seemed to have gotten worse so he sent that holter monitor home with me. My heart skipped some while I wore it but not much. Anyway I cancelled my appointment to go back and see what the tapes showed. I figured he would just tell me it was normal.  My heart seems to skip while I'm resting. Mostly when I lie on my back or when I get real excited or nervous it skips. I noticed it might skip also a little while I am walking moderately.  The doctor gave me the impression I was o.k. I also, get the feeling to cough when it skips. Its spooky sometimes. Also, while I was in the doctor's office he asked me questions like how many kids I have and what their ages were and if I was married and If my husband helped with the kids. Stress must have something to do with it.Any way if its nothing serious I would rather live with it than take medications. I guess its just something we'll have to live with. But it sure is annoying!  Does this story soung familiar to anyone??               lubbdubb
recently i notcied when im trying to relax and take a nap or even when im trying to go to sleep @ night my heart is beating unusually. It beats as if i've been exercising and then it will stop go again and i can actually feel my own heart beat through out my body. I layed down the other day watching tv trying to doze off and my heart just wouldn't stop. IT went on for about 20 min. and i just got up and did something else and forgot about it. I've been reading what all of u have been saying and i don't know if its that serious but i only notice it when im trying to relax. I'm also only 15 so i don't think i can be that age to where i have problems with my heart. I would like to hear what u all say b/c i want to know if i should go check this out. I do have asthma but i stopped having asthma attacks so I don't know if that has any relation to my heart skipping beats.
I had my second AVR 15 years ago. I had complications that I will discuss elsewhere on the site, but one leftover was PVC's.
Yes, I agree that they can play with a person's mind. Over time, I became more comfortable with them, but the doctors would remind me several times a year. Then I would pull out the stethoscope and experience the whole anxiety trip again. :(

About 2 years ago, I made a single change in my diet, from frequent ribeye steaks to frequent salmon. No other changes, still way too much fat and sugar. I changed ONLY because I like it so much. At the time, I didn't even know that it could be good for the heart. I regularly eat it 2 to 5 times a week, and fortunately, thoroughly enjoy it.

At some point in time, I'm guessing 12-18 months ago, my PVC's stopped altogether. They've definitely been gone for at least a full year. BTW, I'm 51 years old, rarely exercise, and didn't take any heart meds until a month ago, long after the PVC's had stopped. I now take 5mg of Accupril to keep my BP at 120/80.

I was reading on the Net one night about the benefits of salmon, long after I had started eating so much of it. I read that people have claimed it can stop PVC's. I put 2 and 2 together. W-O-W!

I agree that it "could be" coincidence that mine stopped, but I don't really believe that. It certainly was not psychosomatic, because I didn't even know about the possibility. Nor was it medication. because I wasn't taking any. I seriously doubt that there are too many spontaneous remissions of PVC's after 13-14 years. At least, not without some explanation.

For those of you who like salmon, and for that matter tuna, I strongly urge you to try to increase your levels of it. I'm not 100% convinced of it's benefit, but I am in the 95-98% range. :)
Hello loved your post! Salmon is so so good for one to eat. Any type of fish is good, but those propertys found in salmon are great!. Ok now I have a thought. Last august I had a serious bout of pvc that sent me to the er 11 times in one week. The only thing I changed was I ran out of flax seed oil. "oil" found in the refrigerator section at the health food store. I had been taking it for appx three months every day to reduce cholesterol. So anyway I ran out of it right? Well about one week later I had a bout of pvc that lasted appx 3 weeks without stopping. I was having 7to 9 per minute every minute of every day. ok now..

Just this past june I ran out of flax again (omega 3 found in salmon)  ok it happened again!! This time for 4 weeks daily. Not as many skips 3 to 5 per minute. "scarey"

Do you have any reserch on this? They say that flax is the best for the electrical system to function properly. Now I may be crazy but can this be my link? what do you think??

***@****  Deb  :)
I once had endocarditis when I was 18 (1987).  The doctors said it gave me a heart murmur.  When I was 26 (1995), I started to notice that my heart would skip a beat and give me a feeling of unreality.  After that I went on the Herbalife Diet to lose weight and my heart stopped skipping beats.  The problem came back when I was 32 (2001) but disappeared when I started aerobic exercises.  Late last year (December 2002), I began a very sedintary job and started to order easy food all the time (pizza, chinese, etc.).  A few months into this job the problem returned again and I also began to feel topical chest pains, as if my muscles were sore.  I began walking to and from work every day (1 mile each way) which gave me a total of 40 minutes of exercise each day.  The result was that my heartbeat, which used to be quite powerful, has become quiet and the skips are still happeneing even though I am being consistent with walking 40 minutes a day.  I am feeling a bit lightheaded these days and hope it's only from the anxiety I'm experiencing over the whole thing.  I am also hoping that my heart is quieter because it is stronger and doesn't have to work as hard as it did before.
hi there i am amale 33 years old and i have about 300 pvcs aday in my holter tests!i have tried a lot af therapies!the best one i had which actually helped me a lot was 40 mgrams of sotalol combined with xannax 0.5 one a day!and i saw a big improvment!try it guys its really working!hi to all and dont be scared ....
hi there ..continouing what i sais before i went to another doctor he perscribed me lopressor and it wont work on me i have about 300 a day now pvcs..does anyone know whats the number of pvcs in 24 hours that would make the doctors worry!others say 1000 others 3000 one told me 12000,anyone knows the trouth!????
I have been told that pvc at any number are ok if your heart is normal. I have had a skip every other beat for 3 weeks at a time and they are not concerned. I figure like this. If I don't have chest pain or to much shortness of breath I try to just deal with them and the more I relax the less I have. I now take zoloft which is really helping and magnesium and calcium I don't really know which of them are working but I sure feel better. try to relax and distract your self from thinking about it. take care.
First of all, I hope nobody on this thread has paid any attention to "alphy". It is just a hoax, and not a very funny one. I hope someone monitors these and deletes it. As far as PVC's, I've had them for about 35 years. Last year I had them almost non stop for about a year and figured that they were just here to stay. They were very annoying, but I accepted them. Then about six months ago, they stopped. I have had hardly any for that period. I don't get it. I'm sure they'll come back, but I'm sure enjoying them being gone. I exercise regularly and am in very good shape. If you have them, they are annoying, but are harmless unless you have some underlying heart disease. Your doctor could help you out a lot better than I can. But don't let them freak you out. I wasted a lot of years of my life worrying about them. Don't make the same mistake!
O yes they do come and go dont they?? And when they come back we rack are brain trying to figure out what we ate or drank or did to make them return. I am so in that boat.. They are very spontanious to as when there returning. Although thank you for saying that life is basically to short to let them reck havic in your life. I believe that alot of this is in the attitude in which you alow them to control you and for how long. I chose to take zoloft because the dr said it would help and believed that alot of my pvc is anxiety induced. Since I have been taking the zoloft they still come but much less, and that i can live with.
thanks for your comment it was good to here.
Hello All.  My name is Melody and I also suffer with PVCs.  I have come to believe after countless of emergency room visits and doctor visits that doctors do not know what causes PVCs.  My pvcs last for hours at a time. They occur while I am sleeping, shopping, walking, eating, watching TV, etc.  I have eliminated caffeine, smoking, drinking; I am on a low carbo. diet; tried the Reliv products with no success.  I take magnesium and potassium daily with Gatorade to see if this will help.  It appears that the PVCs have a mind of their own.  They come and go as they please.  All my tests reveal that nothing is wrong with my heart. Doctors have given me countless of prescriptions, some which made my pvcs worse and made my bp go extremely high.  I see another of my cardiologists tomorrow.  After reading all the messages, I am going to see if I should try zoloft.  I work 40 hours a week, go to school part time, starting a group home with my husband now and have 3 boys.  Stress has been mentioned to me but I feel I experience as much stress as anyone else.  I am also going to see if I can get referred to an electrophysiologist.  I have not seen one yet.  I feel the current heart specialists do not have anymore answers and can only push more pills on me.  I am also going to see if I can find flax seed oil.  Can't hurt.  All I know is I would not wish this problem onto my least favorite person in the world.  Its depressing, it stops me cold, I cry when I get the long drawn out ones, and I am extremely broke from going to the emergency room hoping to receive help to prevent them.  Any other suggestions, please respond.  Take care all.
About 4 years ago I realized that I was skiping a beat. In panic I was taken the hospital were I was diagnosed as having Ventricular Ectopy. The cardiologist assured me that this kind of arrithmias was normal in a lot of people and it could be due to stress, excess of cafeine and many other reasons.

I stoped taking anything containing cafeine and after 6 or 7 months the symptoms practically disappeared. By sheer coincidence yesterday I felt again the unconfortable feeling in my gut. Checking my pulse I verified the ectopy was back. I presume it is because of the stress I am having in my life now adays or perhaps some Dristan I started taking for a cold.

I have been told that the ectopy makes feel like there is a skip beat because there is an electrical malfunction that tries to trigger a new beat prematuraly, before the heart is ready for the new beat and as a consequence the next beat is skipped.

To make things worse I just read an article published in February of this year in the New England Journal by doctors of the Cleveland Clinic about early indication of death on those people showing ectopy after excersing.

All this makes me feel confused and escared. I wish a member of the staff would take some time to post an explanation on this matter. It certainly would be reassuring.
Dear All:

For my experiences and knowledge base on heart murmurs and PVC's?PAC's, please refer to my comments under "PVC's and Murmurs".  Thanks.  Veepster
My heart beats strangely and irregularly when I lie down and if I stand still in one place.  If I'm sitting then everything is ok.  If I'm lying it beats very slowly, sometimes 45 beats per minute but if I'm standing it beats out of control, 90-100 beats.  I have anxiety disorder but I don't think this has anything to do w/ it.  If I'm sitting at my desk at work my heart is fine, normally beats 64 bpm.  Anyone else have similar experiences?  This is all so frustrating!
Does anyone know what might cause PVCs to be much more frequent lying down versus sitting up? I only notice maybe 10 PVC's during the day but when I lay down to goto sleep I can get up to 6-10+ PVC's per minute and its very difficult to fall asleep,If I just lay there and try to relax rather than freak out they usualy reduce in frequency enough for me to fall asleep.. and If I sit up in bed they stop happening completly,anyone else experiance this?
Yes, many people suffer from the same.
Try lying on your right side.
Or take some pillows (2 or 3)and try sleeping half sitting half lying; many people sleep that way.
-
Good luck - *Ianna* -
hey im a 17 year old male who has been expierencing this kind of stuff for a year now. I started smoking pot last year which brought up panic attacks and anxiety with a surreal loss of reality which continued after the drug wore off. I quit smoking and my mom took me to see a psychologist who diagnosed me with generalized anxiety disorder and prescribed me to .5 klonopin 2x a day and 12.5 paxil cr 1x a day. My anxiety was stopped with the medication but I started having skipped beats while exercising and just out of nowhere while I was sitting just watching T.V. or something. My panic attacks came back when I started having these but went away after I realized they werent life threatning. I had an EKG, stress test, ECHO, and was fitted with a heart monitor for a 24 hour period and the doctor said I had a slight atrial fibrillation which was nothing to worry about. That was last December of 02 and lately my chest has felt really tight, i feel dizzy, tired, and nauseous throughout the day, and my medication gives me side effects too extreme for take them anymore. Im depressed and feeling hopeless like I'm never going to get better. My parents keep telling me its anxiety, but im a hypochondriac and think im having a heart attack when i have chest pain or a stroke when im lightheaded. I just wanted to see if anyone else has these type of symptoms and what to do, I'm totally hopeless.

iT HAS REALLY HEALPED ME SEEING HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE HEART SKIPPING EPISODES. I THOUGHT MY ASTHMA MEDICATION MIGHT BE CAUSING IT. NOW THAT I SEE IT REALLY ISN'T ANYTHING TO BE AFRAID OF I WON'T BE SO ANXIOUS ANYMORE. GOD BLESS,MARY ANN
Hello,i was just wondering if its normal to have skipped beats only after eating?I just started having skipped beats two days ago and they actually started while i was eating lunch with my family.I had this same problem about three years ago and it lasted about three weeks and then just went away.I noticed that i dont have the problem when doing strenous activities or maybe im to busy to notice.I had the holter moniter on 24 hrs,and i have to wait like 2 or 3 weeks to get my results.Thanks.
Yes, eating can cause a skipping heart.
The area surrounding the heart gets irritated by the esophagus and stomach. Has to do with the nervous-system. Don't ask me what exactly, it's kind of complicated, but not serious as far as I know; I read it all the time here on this Forum, and I myself suffer from it too. Occasionally...
Try eating smaller meals. No hot pepper. Less fast- and fat food.
No coffee, alcohol, cola and other stimulants.
No smoking.
Try this and you might feel a lot better!
-
Good luck! - *Ianna*
My heart has always skipped beats since I was 19 (1993)now I'm 29. My doctors all say I'm fine and it's anxety and I'm on Celexa for depression..Dr. said it would regulate my heart also. And it did for a while...but I've been out of work since May and about 2 weeks after I left my job my heart just started to flip out! It is mainly at night when I'm laying in bed and starts as soon as my head hits the pillow. For a while I just blew it off but it's starting to bother me...I can be taking my pulse at night and it's fine then all of a sudden it just stops for a beat and the next beat is real strong (and hurts)..it does it until I fall asleep and then in the morning it will do it for a period of time and stop. Lately, I've been worried more about it and it's increased (John Ritter dying didn't help). I've had bouts with this on and off for years but not this bad. I don't get very much exercise and since I'm not working it's all I think about (which makes it worse). Do you guys think it could be related to not having a job and having an idle mind? Thanks! Rick
Yah,its probably is the added stress,i notice the more i think and dwell on the skipped beats the worse it gets!Hey thanks for the response ianna,it put my mind at ease.
Thanks for all this information.  My heart has skipped around since 1990.  I am a 51 year old male.  

In 1990 and 1991 alone I made an estimate that my heart skipped about 2,000,000 times.   Now it's a dozen years later and I am in good health, but still have episodes.  

Like the past few weeks.  

The absolute worst place to be during bad episodes is driving a car on a long distance trip.  How can you get up and walk around or chamge positions?  In 1990 I drove from Phila to the midwest, and had terrible skipped beats from Pennsylvania all the way through Ohio.   It was nothing short of maddening.  I don't smoke but was driven to smoke a few cigarettes in the hope that I would relax more and the skipped beats would subside at least temporarily.  

Thanks for the info that eating spicy food can bring on episodes.  That makes sense.  Recently I've been into Habanero pepper sauce, and have also have had more skipped beats.  Often I can feel a full stomach "pressing on" the heart area.  I eat too much and too frequently, but am not really overweight.  

But still, I get them at any time, in any place.  There is no rhyme or reason that I can tell.  They can go away for a long time but then come back.  

I hope for the time in the near future when they will just go away for a few months or a year, as I know they will.  That has happened before.   BTW nobody else in my family complains of this condition.
Sorry to hear you are having episodes again... but driving on PA and OH roads will give anyone episodes.... hahaha !! Hope you are feeling better soon...!!!
Ha ha.  Yea I know how bad Penna. roads are.  PennDOT is pretty lame.    

I wish these skipped beats would go away.  Today, Sunday October 5 was fine until about 5PM then it got bad.  Oh well must be something I "et".  My diet is pretty bad, so it is probably half my fault anyhow.
HELLO, I AM A 35YR OLD WOMAN. I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU. I SMOKED POT FOR 8 YEARS STRAIGHT, EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IN JULY 2003 I WAS HEADING TO  EMERGENCY WITH A RACING HEART, CHEST PAIN AND IT FELT LIKE MY CHEST WAS ON FIRE BURNING ALL THE WAY UP TO MY NECK. I WAS SO WEEK I COULD BARELY STAND UP HAD TO GO POO TOO. HOT FLASHES, CHILLS, PAIN IN ARMS, BACK NECK, LEGS. I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT WAS A HEART ATTACK. EMERGENCY SENT ME HOME WITH MALOX. I ENDED UP IN EMERGENCY 3 OTHER TIMES WITH THE SAME SYMPTOMS. FINALLY WENT TO DR. AND CARDIOLOGIST. I WAS TOLD I HAD ANXIETY-PANIC DISORDER. THAT SEEMED STRANGE TO ME BECAUSE I NEVER HAD ANY THING LIKE THIS HAPPEN BEFORE. THE DR'S ASSURED ME THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY HEART. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL EKG'S,CHEST XRAYS,SCAN,HEART MONITORS. (I HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT) I TOLD MY HUSBAND TO SUE THEM ALL IF I DIE OF A HEART ATTACK..ANYHOW AFTER DOING MY OWN RESEARCH I GOT MY PANIC DISORDER FROM SMOKING POT. I DO NOT SMOKE ANYMORE IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 5 MONTHS NOW WHEN DIGNOSED.THE THING IS I AM TAKING MEDICATION EVERYDAY AND I STILL FEEL LIKE ****...I HAVE NOT FELT NORMAL IN MONTHS. I HAVE CHESTPAIN EVERYDAY.ALONG ARM PAIN, LEG PAIN,BACK PAIN, HEADPAIN,NECKPAIN,
NAUSEA,HEARTCPALPITAATION, WEEKNESS.DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS MUCH DISCOMFORT ON A DAILY BASIS? PLEASE LET ME KNOW? DOES ANYONE HAVE SYMPTOMS LIKE THIS? ARE CHEST PAINS NORMAL EVERYDAY WITH ANXIETY-PANIC DISORDER? I CONTINUOUSLY FEEL NERVOUS,I THINK I AM GOING TO KILL OVER AT ANYTIME.I AM TAKING 20MG PROZAC,1/2 TABLET 25 MG ATENOLOL, 15MG BUSPIRONE 2X DAILY AND .25 ZANAC WHEN NEEDED (WHICH IS EVERYDAY JUST ABOUT) ANYBODY WITH COMMENTS PLEASE SAY SO...I GET NO RESPONSE FROM ANY OTHER WEB SIGHT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Good evening,
I have 49 years , I have fibromyalgia , hypothiroidism and I am at menopause. I have skipheart beats most of the time with no reason or with reason. I was with 2 doctors, I had EKG(normal), no heart murmur amd still these skiping beats are controlling my life. I am not drinking cofee, alcohol , I am taking my synthroid , Premarin but is thesame. I had 10 years ago the same situation, and went away!
The doctors are telling me to do not put attention, to take a deep breath, and be happy!
What I can do? I don't think they make a conspiracy against me, but somethimes I am living hell!
I hope that the way  Frida said: I hope the exit will be joyfull and never come back!
We have just to trust the  science and enjoy our life the way it is!!!
My grandmother used to have skiping beats all her life and died at 92 years old: after food, effort, stress and she was the life of our home!!
Melioara
Good evening,
Melioara
A related discussion, skipped  beats was started.
A related discussion, help? was started.