Heart Murmur/Shortness of Breath
I'm 22 years old and I was recently diagnosed with a heart murmur. I have been having shortness of breath/difficulty breathing since I was 14 and it's getting worse.  I've had inhalers before but they ended up making it harder for me to breath. Recently, I have been having cheat pain and vertigo(sometimes) with my shortness of breath. When I inhale, the pain in my chest is near my heart. I've also started to notice that I tend to yawn when I have difficulty breathing. I don't know what is going on with me. I don't know if it have anything to do with my heart murmur or not.
I recommend that you see a cardiologist for further evaluation.  He or she will likely order an echocardiogram (ultrasound of your heart) and an electrocardiogram (an electrical tracing) to evaluate for structural heart disease (such as a leaky or narrowed valve that could cause a heart murmur) or electrical problems.  Some heart murmurs are not dangerous but it is important to make sure that this is indeed the case.