Can you please interpret the following results in terms of severity and
recommend the best course of action?
I am a 55 years old male.
The stress report says:
"Patient exercised for 11:30 in a Bruce protocol to a peak heart rate of 173. Test terminated due to fatigue. Normal blood pressure repsonse. Good exercise tolerance.
1. ECG reveals 2mm inferolateral ST depression in stage I to 7 minutes post.
2. Maximal exercise treadmill is positive for ischemia.
3. Triplex, two dimensional, color and spectral Doppler reveals trace degree of pulmonic insufficiency.
4. The mitral valve Doppler inflow profile suggests left ventricular diastolic dysfunction.
5. Evaluation of resting wall motion reveals normal wall motion.
6. Post-exercise evaluation of wall motion reveals new wall motion abnormality with hypokinesis in the mid to distal anterior wall segment.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.