Heart Symptoms?

Brief history:  33 year old female, history of chest pain dates back almost 6 years.  Also have pain in left jaw, neck, shoulder, arm, back and armpit areas.  Have been diagnosed with sarcoidosis in the past year, confirmed by biopsy.  Have moderately high blood pressure, which is controlled with medication.

In the last year, I have had a treadmill stress test and a resting echocardiogram.  Both indicated no problems.  Over the past 6 years, I have had 3 EKG's also (the last one being about 2 years ago).  These were also normal.

In the last few days, the pain in my arm, jaw and armpit have been more frequent.  I went to the chiropractor yesterday morning and was temporarily relieved, but today its back with a vengeance.  My heart rate is normal.

Could these symptoms be heart-related?  Or would you think more muscoskeletal or sarcoidosis related?  I don't want to go to the doctor if its not necessary!
Kelly
Well it seems you've tried doctors...still if you think you have some heart issues it may be of some value to ask for a recording heart monitor that you wear for 24 hours or longer.  It is important that you heart signals be observed when you are experiencing the pain problems.  Were in having any of your pain symptoms when an EKG was done?  If yes, then a longer term monitor may not yield anything new.
With sarcoidosis, chest pain--often mimicking heart attack--seems to be pretty much universal.  The same is true for various aches and pains in joints and muscles.  Considering how often you have been worked up for cardiovascular trouble, and how often you have come up with normal results there, I think you can safely figure that your symptoms are in fact related to sarcoidosis.
I was not having an EKG when I had my pain.  They won't do a holter monitor because I am not having palpitations?  
I have heard that chest pain is a symptom of sarcoidosis, however my pulmonologist and my cardiologist don't think that is the cause.  They are leaving it as "unidentified".  I am hoping the symptoms are sarcoid related, but it's hard to get past the pain that is all occurring on my left side!