Heart Thickness Wall
Hi doctor, I Have 20 years old, three days ago my cardiologist diagnosed me with essential hypertension, and she told me the results of my holter test: she say to me that there was some premature on the holter I dont understand whats that, I dont remember on what test it was ( echocardiogram or holter) that says that there was a mild atrial regurgitation, whats that doctor? And she said to me that on the echocardiogram  I have the wall thickness of the heart high, I dont smoke, and I dont drink Im only obese with a BMI of 31, one of my question are: If I lose weight, I have the opportunity that the wall thickness of the heart come to normal?  Thanks doctor
A miracle of life

I have heard a surprising story on the TV , a couple mutual donated heart to each other. At first the husband john had cardiomyopathy, he need heart transplantation, without it ,he only can stay for 15 months.Time flies!until 15th month he waited a donated heart.however, to their disappointing, this heart is not suitable for heart transplantation to him. to save his life, His wife sandy decided to donate her heart to husband, and then she acceptd the donated heart. doctors moved ,they decided to have a try. Fortunately, after heart translation,the couple both survived. But four years later, his wife was diagnosed with A Silent Heart Attack,there is only one new, healthy heart to let her live. In order to save his wife and john decided to return his wife the heart, and then he use the cardiopulmonary bypass machine to sustain life. Only if he could wait a donated heart arrival, he would die as soon as.half a mouth passde, a donated heart obtained lastly,doctors gave him immediately surgery. To everyone surprise , now, the couple have been restored very well. They created a life miracle.
    This story is so inspairing that I can not belive it.I want to ask the doctors,is this a true story? If one haven’t a heart ,can one live?