Heart disease, arrythmia, palpatations, or something else? Please help.
I am 22 years old. I have recently been diagnosed with a Bicuspid Aortic Valve, a thickened Mitrovalve, and was diagnosed with a heart murmur at 14, and again recently. As of lately i'm constantly feeling a chest pressure, nothing severe though, as well as a racing and sometimes hard thumping heart beat. My heart has a thing for doing double beats as well as skipping a beat and making a hard thud, but its been much more common lately, almost 3-5 times a day now. It doesn't always hurt, but sometimes I get a tightness in my chest, and sometimes have a little to severe  trouble breathing.
I don't think its due to my anxiety, but i suppose it is possible for it to be getting worse. I have also noticed, when taking my pulse, if I drink water (it is all i drink) then my heart rate will accelerate about 20-30bpm. I had other family members take their pulse while drinking and it only rose about 1-3bpm. Why is my heart racing when i'm drinking, should I be concerned, could this possibly be life threatening?
My pulse at rest jumps around between 53 and 85bpm. When I am active anywhere between 75 and 150. My blood pressure in the past few days during rest has been as low as 93/64 and as high as 130/97.
Please if anyone can give me advice or suggestions as to what could be causing all this, or the drastic changes in pulse/pressure please do. If you think it is just anxiety related, any suggestions on calming it are welcome. Thanks for your time.

-Dennis
First of all, I would have to ask if you have had any recent cardiac testing? Have you worn an event monitor for any of this?  It is impossible for any one of us in this forum to diagnose this for you. I would think that your worrying about this may be adding to the problem.  See your doctor if you haven't already and ask them some questions.  I have had problems with arrhythmias and I do have heart disease. At first I was petrified, but after some of my concerns were addressed and explained to me by my doctor, and doing some research on my own I have been able to conquer most of my fears with this.  That could be a start for you. Sometimes we have to accept things for what they really are and not add to the problem.  I would see your doctor, if for no other reason, just to ask some questions and hopefully be able to put a lot of this out of your mind.  Take care, Ally