Heart hiccups
I am a male 48, about 3 months ago I had this problem heart hiccups, at the time I thought it was some stomach gas reaction, I had it for about 4 days, when I went to sleep I just tried to ignore it because it was like two or three times a minute then I started jogging everyday for about 1 mile, the first couple of days I would be jogging and I could feel the hiccup 3 or 4 times in a minutes time, well by the fourth day everything went away and I jogged everyday for about 2 more months then I stopped jogging for the past month and here is where my problem started, I think.
Last week on July 3rd, I went to a restaurant and ordered a salad with beef fajitas and I was also eating lots of corn chips with a really spicy sauce (I go to this restaurant once every week and order the same), well when I was half ways with my salad I felt I was very full and I started having this hiccups, one after the other, when I got home I have a stetoscope and I put it on my chest, I would hear my heart beating and out of nowhere this beat or hiccup would hit my heart and everything would stop for a split second then my heart would start beating again beat, beat then again the hiccup, this is my second day and it still has not changed at all, sometimes I would get 12 beats followed by a chad or hiccup then beat and then chad again. Last night I jogged for about 1 mile and I felt really good even thou I would still feel the hiccup but not as potent, when I got up this morning I did not feel the hiccups for about 20 seconds then I started feeling them again and a I am seating here writing I can feel them about 15 or 20 times a minute. Please help is there anything I can do to not feel this in my chest?