Heart nodules and pea size lump in breast
Good day to you all.  I went to the hospital a few weeks ago with chest pain and the did a CATscan on my heart and found 4 nodules on my heart.  They told me I have to take another CATscan in 6 months to see if they are cancerous or not.  6 months!  Then about a week ago I found a pea-size lump on the left side of my left breast.  Do I have to wait 6 months before a CATscan can actually show growth and what about the pea-size lump?  There's pain with the lump and it's tender to the touch.
When's the last time you had a mammogram? Go back and mention that you've found a lump in your breast. That usually gets a lot of action. Not sure why they would wait so long to follow up on heart nodules. But you can try this from another angle - start on the outside (the breast) and work inward to the heart.