Heart Disease Expert Forum
Heart pain when i stretch my chest muscles

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Greetings to your community and congratulations for helping people. Im 35 years old trainer and healthy in all my life so far. Lately i discovered that when i stretch my chest muscles i feel a pain in my heart(especially when i do pec deck flyes i feel the pain when i bring my arms close to my chest). Then im fine again but a sense of "pressing" still remains. The problem is not always happens. I've made blood tests, cardiac triplex,cardiogram and all tests were clear. Please feel free to write any idea for a possible reason for this because im completely lost. Thanks for your time and im sorry for my english language.
The pain you describe seems likely to be due to muscle strain, especially as it occurs after you do chest muscle exercises. You have been evaluated in the past but it is not clear whether you have had a stress (exercise) test.

If you continue to have chest pain that does not go away with rest and simple pain killers like Acetaminophen (Tylenol), your family doctor might be want to get an exercise test to make sure that you have good blood supply to your heart muscle. During this test you will walk on a treadmill. The treadmill will go faster and get steeper as you exercise. It gives your doctor very good information on how your heart muscle is able to cope when it has to work harder with exercise. If you have problems with blood flow to your heart (which is one of the more serious causes of chest pain) this test should show it up.