Heart Disease Community
Heart palapatations need opinions please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Ok so I have bad anxiety and always think there's somthing wrong with me and if I think there is somthing I can't stop thinking about it. So when I was 14 my heart was abnormally fast and I was nervous because my heart has a strong beat. So I had a heart monitor and ultra sound on my heart they both came out good so then when I was around 18 I smoked weed and had a panic attack I thought I was having a heart attack after that I started having heart palapatations but I can't say that it was the weed it's just a guess I finally realized when I was about 19 that caffein was the main reason why I was getting heart palapatations so I cut out caffein completely and it helped a lot. So last year I had an EKG done for a job and it came back abnormal so I asked if I could do it again maybe it was wrong and again it came out abnormal. I still got the job so I kind of disregarded it. Now about a month ago I found out I have GERD I have been taking acid reducers and it's helped a lot but then I started feeling weird sensation in my chest i can feel my heart pumping blood sometimes as weird as it sounds I get a weird fluttering feeling on my throat and cough from it so I told my dr and he ordered an EKG it came back normal and he have me anxiety medication but for some reason I feel like there is somthing wrong why would both my EKG be bad I have heart palapatations and then the next one cones out normal. I know I have anxiety and my heart pounds fast and hard sometimes I think it's panic attacks I can actually feel the blood coming in and out when that happens it's so scary and I start freaking out. I guess my question is what do I do and what do you think I should do do you think that the 3rd EKG was a false negative or do you think it's my GERD I also have been having minor chest pain when I breath in deep and fluttering sometimes whn I breath in towards the end of my breath I read that could be GERD ALSO I know the difference between palapations and the fluttering can someone please help
I also have vibrations in my center to the right side of my back and my minor chest pain is on the left side under my heart almost