Heart Disease Community
Heart related or not?

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

Heart related or not?

My BP lately had been running very low for me lately these last few months  104/61 HR 103  though somedays it can jump up to 168/115 HR 69.  (Odd for me having a low heartrate as some of my older friends on here might remember)  It's been a while since I have been on here.  I've learned to pretty much deal with it and pace myself accordingly though.  

Today I've been slightly lightheaded and if I bend down or "lean over mainly" the slightest little bit, it feels like the left hand side of my chest is going to explode!  The heavyness is back again left toward center of my chest.  I don't know if it's heart related or not???  Possibly muscular because it's in my back also????  BP is pretty much perfect today at 126/84 HR 87 so I'm guessing not heart; but, I'm not sure.

Any ideas out there?

I hope and pray all is well with you my dear friend.  Sure could use your help again.  Sigh
104/61 is not 'very' low, it is really the lower end of normal. You now appear to be at the upper end of normal, approaching high. There are obviously many things which can influence blood pressure, for example, emotions, diet, exercise or lack of, not drinking sufficient fluids, infection etc etc.
Without proper tests, it would be just guessing as to the cause but for whatever reason your BP did drop, it still stayed within the normal range which is good.
Have you had blood tests for organ functionality checks? such as kidneys? or to test for infections?
First off...Thank you for the reply.

No I haven't been in to see my doctor since Feb.  I go back soon for follow-up blood work (14 different test) and for a ultrasound of my thyroid.  I eat healthy; but, don't exercise.  I drink plenty and don't think I have any infections.  As for emotions....I've been frustrated very much with these pains.

Every year around this time (fall/colder weather) I get really bad spasms threw out my body in which they don't know why.  This is the first year that they have mainly been around my heart.  
The stabbing pains (since I first posted the question) have eased up some and I can now lean over forward; but, the sunken pressure type feeling is still there a little.  Just not as harsh along with the lightheaded spells.

It's been almost 2 years since my last stress/echo so I may ask her about that.  Last time I had it checked my EF dropped 20 points in 1 1/2 years.  Hopefully it isn't still dropping.  My heart was ok though so I guess is was well. :-)
I have a new doctor that don't really know anything about me that's fresh out of school and very rude.  I don't even think she even looked at my chart.  lol    My blood pressure has always ran on the high end.  It's odd it's been running lower now since ~July.

O well....Sorry about the book.  lol  Thank you for your time.  I just get so frustrated when my health keeps me from doing everyday normal stuff that others can do so easy.  Sigh.  I guess time will tell.  (HUGS)
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
SassyLassie commented on photo
Apr 16
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
Apr 16
SassyLassie commented on photo
Apr 16