Heartbeat in ear when sleeping?
When I have my head on my pillow I can hear my heartbeat. I know that this is normal for some people. My question is.... Why is the second sound (s2) louder? I hear a soft lub- then a louder -dubb. Is this normal?
I don't think it's significant if you're hearing it in your ear. Depending on fluid in the ear, position you're in, the pulse sensation may travel differently. If a doctor heard an S2 murmur with a stethoscope directly on your chest, that might mean something.

You can google heart sounds and there are a couple of sites that give actual heart sound recordings. They do cover S1 and S1 sounds such as gallops. See if any of those sound familiar. Again, because you're hearing something in your ear doesn't mean it sounds like that in the heart.
This is a symptom that should be checked out by a doctor.  It's called pulsatile tinnitus and has many possible causes.  Do an online search for "whooshers" for more information.