Help intreperting Please - I don't understand
Recently I had a echocardiogram that said the following:  Mitral Valve:  The fvlve structure is normal with thin mobile leaflets.  doppler study shows evidence of mild regurgitation.  Summary:  Mild MR, EF 62%.  This was followed up by an Angiogram and the report said:  Left ventricular angiography reveals normal regional wall motion.  The ejection fraction was 70%.  the left ventricular end-diastolic pressure was mildly elevated at 17mmhg.  there was no gradient on LVAL pullback and no mitral regurgitation was seen with the ventricular angiogram.  What does this mean?
I had an echocardiogram a few weeks ago. The results (tests) made me a little uncomfortable and I couldn't quite understand them "perfectly". I wanted to know exactly what I had.

I scheduled another appointment with the dr. and got there with my specific answers written down. Needless to say, it got me more relaxed and calm to have cleared everything out.

Do not wait for someone on the internet to describe the meaning of this to you. The heart is important. Talk to your doctor.
Thank you
Yes, see your doctor but your results are basically normal.
   What this really reveals is the difference in accuracy between the two tests you had, the latter being more accurate. An echo is fine for looking at dimensions and is just used to give an idea about other issues. The Doppler is not very reliable and this is why TEE is used in many cases. The EF for an echo is calculated using estimation. Your heart seems to be fine apart from slightly elevated diastolic pressure in the left ventricle which should be 3-12. However, most people are petrified having an angiogram, so some elevation in pressures could be natural.
Thank you for easing my mind.