Help me understand my chemical stress test results please?
I recently had a myocardial perfusion scan done last week. I have just now gotten the results,now I'm quite confused. The doctor said that these results will determine whether he just increases my Imdur or does another Cath or maybe surgery.  
I will give you the summary of what I am told via the report from the heart lab. I should add, I'm 51,  female, diabetic, whose only indicators that I'm having a heart attack have been severe wrist ( yes, just my wrist) and jaw pain.  I haven't experienced a chest pain at all. (Which was a big deal during the actual stress part of the test to the doctor giving it, " well you're not having chest pain and your EKG is just fine, you're not having problems"). I had horrible jaw pain during the stress test btw.
I explained heartily that I have had two NSTEMI heart attacks fixed with stents, LAD and the large right artery.  I'm on Brilinta, Carvedelol, Imdur, aspirin, and currently off cholesterol meds while they find a type that doesn't make me have constant diarrhea.  
That being said, I'm still having fairly terrible angina while doing anything requiring more than just lifting say 5 pounds. Here is what the summary says.

"Abnormal perfusion study: there is evidence of a large area of moderate intensity reversible defect consistent with ischemia in the inferior wall.
There is evidence of a medium area of mild to moderate intensity reversible defect consistent with ischemia in the inferolateral wall.
There is evidence of a medium area of moderate intensity fixed defect consistent with breast attenuation artifact in the anterior lateral wall. There is evidence of a medium area of mild to moderate intensity fixed defect consistent with infarction or attenuation in the anterior wall.Left ventricle EF is 70%. Negative electrocardiographic position of regadenoson stress test."

Any help? Thank you so much, in advance for even a clue into things until I see my doctor...
-The perfusion (blood supply) of several parts of your heart is not optimal.
-Reversible means that ischemia (too little oxygen) is found during physical activity but goes away during rest.
-Artefakt means that the images were not very good due to obstucting tissue, so diagnosis may be a bit less reliable.
-The fixed defect is probably from scar tissue of your previous infarction that does not contribute to the contractions of the heart.

Ischemia during physical activity is found in several parts of your heart. From the anatomy of your coronary arteries (which is known by your cardiologist from previous angiograms) he can probably indicate which coronary arteries are responsible for the ischemia.

The fact that all ischemia found is reversible means that your heart is not suffering during rest.
Your EF is good (normal range is 55-70%).

Hope this helps you a little.

Good luck!
So basically this isn't a bad report?  I feel so bad all the time, no energy, and doing anything physical just wears me out.
I'm hoping this means that I won't have to have more heart caths or a heart surgery  

Thank you for your answer!
Not suffering during rest is of course good, but the report clearly states that the heart is suffering during physical activity.
At 51 you don't wont to sit in a chair all day, do you?

So, I would conclude that the situation is perhaps not critical now but will need attention to avoid critical situation in the future.
I've been busy fretting and getting ready,  but thought I'd report that Monday they called and I'm going tomorrow (Friday the 15th) for another Cath, and that will determine what they'll do next. My insurance does not cover cardiac rehab, which is about the dumbest thing ever. I've been stuck in angry mode, which is great for my heart I know.  I blame my dad. He's a jerk, and has heart disease, so that works for me.  

They stuck me on a statin again, although my cholesterol is near perfect on all levels. 4 days and I can barely make a fist or climb stairs.
To top this lovely week with a cherry, my BF came in off the road to find all his windows and mirrors and side moldings smashed off his (my) car. Come to find out, the secretary at the offices' grandson was goofing around with buddies last Friday and thought it would be fun.

SIGH
I really thought I'd answered this. They did call me and I'm going in for another Cath later today (15th)  I'm not 100% sure but i think I may have had a little heart thingy earlier tonight. It would have been a first for me since previous heart attacks were jaw pain, wrist pain only. I was washing dishes up and I had a pain in my mid left chest area and a sudden sweating and out of breath feeling that went away in about five minutes.
I am nervous though, so probably anxiety.
I'm on pre contrast protocol but haven't slept a wink since yesterday even with 100 mg of Benadryl floating around my system for the past 10 hours. Maybe it's the prednisone keeping me awake or again, nerves.
Thank you for your answers
Carrie