Heart Disease Community
Herat Surgery Problems

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Herat Surgery Problems

Hey, I am 16 and in December 2011 I had a PFO heart closure. 2 months after I went back to my 'teenage ways' drinking and smoking- but all in moderation. Last night when I got home, my chest started to hurt, whenever I breath in or out it hurts and whenever I swallow. I'm not sure if it is my heart, or my lungs from the amount of cigarettes I smoked. I don't know what to do. Could someone please help me.
Fortunately not all ten feels the” 'teenage ways' “should be drinking and smoking. Hope you are realizing that. Also you should realize destiny is generous to you showing you the way what not to do.
I am tempted to ask where were your parents, not helping you after your operation with advice. I also should ask what about your doctor, didn’t he tell what to do and what not to do after the surgery?
But that doesn’t matter anymore; I know must be easy to be tempted among other kids. Of course you should go to the doctor and tell him honestly what happened! You will be fine! And doctors had seen it all! So do not feel bad to tell!
Hope already you are feeling better since you put that post up! Good luck to you to be strong to fallow a totally healthy lifestyle.