High Blood Pressure & meds
hello im a 39 yr old male. Ive had HBP for 10 yrs now. I would like to know alittle about my meds.
EVERYDAY I take at 7am - 50mg of captopril also 25mg of hydroclorot, 9-930 am I take 25mg of metoprolol & 1mg of clonazepam. at 3pm I take 50mg of captopril. around 8pm I take 20mg of citalopram. at 9pm I take another 1mg of clonazepam. then at 11pm I take my last for the night. 50mg of captopril. I fell tired sometimes is it the meds? also I feel dizzy alot. my BP is still high sometimes with all this medication im on?
You seem to have your meds pretty spread out.  Have they ever considered changing your captopril to one of the ACE inhibitors like lisinopril, can be taken once daily?  I have lisinopril and diltiazem.  I know the beta blockers and, I believe, the hydrochlorothiazide can produce tiredness, as can clonazepam.  I don't think citalopram has any effect on tiredness.
That seems like an awful lot of medication.  I take Citalopram and was told it can actually make me feel more energetic, so I take it in the morning.  I also take Clonazepam for insomnia, and 1 mg knocks me out within 10 minutes.  It is a "hypnotic" drug, and in my non-expert opinion would be the most likely med to cause your dizziness.