Heart Disease Community
High Blood Prssure
About This Community:

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

High Blood Prssure

Hy EveryOne i have high blood pressure and i take metoprol 50,m.g. it's been 7 year i been taking it. i try my best to eat well i'am 5/2 37 years of age and i got weighted today 178.00 pounds what can i do to eat better and keep my weight under control for my health, and keep my heart well? my question also i read about apple cider vinager its good for the weight and keep blood pressure control i'am not saying i want take apple cider vinager and stop my medication i will never do it. can i cook with it the apple cider vinager for my good health.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
976897_tn?1379171202
eat a diet containing lots of fruit and vegetables. Stay off saturated fats and limit the use
of unsaturated fats to a minimum. Good quality olive oil is the best for cooking. Also try
to eat some oily fish a couple of times a week, such as sardines or pilchards. Even the
ones in tins with tomato puree are very rich in omega oils. Stay off cakes, biscuits,
fizzy drinks and chocolate. In a couple of weeks you should start to see a big difference in your health.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Individuals with soci...
20 hrs ago
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
Individuals with social phobia have...
Jul 02 by gymdandee
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
H.R. 2393, Country of Origin Labeli...
Jul 01 by gymdandee
Heart Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703