High Heart Rate Related to Troponin in my blood??
A few weeks ago I went to the dr. for a "pounding heart" sensation and shortness of breath.  After finding Troponin in my blood, he admitted me to the hospital.  I had an angiogram and ultrasound- no damage was found- other than Anemia, nothing else was diagnosed.  Still not sure why Troponin showed up in my blood.  I had done a marathon 6 weeks before, but had been running only lightly since then.  I have always been physically active and am a 30 year old female and am otherwise healthy.  Since this has happened, I have started on iron supplements and I have paid more attention to my heart rate (I've only done a 30 min. walk and a 30 min. walk/light run) and HR has been between 170-190 after running only 5 min. at a 12 minute mile pace.

I hope this is making some sense, it's becoming very wordy.  Basically, what I am trying to find out is if I should be concerned about the high heart rate?  My dr. said that it wouldn't hurt to have a HR monitor--- but later I thought that even if I had one, I wouldn't know how to analyze the results!

So, should I be concerned about my high HR and could it at all be related to Troponin showing up in my blood?

Any help someone could offer would be very appreciated!
I also have troponin levels of 0.02ng/ml in my blood, and went to ER yesterday for all of the same reasons.  Of course they found nothing and told me it is all stress.  But what does this toponin level mean?  They didn't even mention it, only reason I know is that I asked for my lab sheets.  
Normally, cardiac troponin levels are so low that they cannot be measured. Even slight elevations may indicate some degree of damage to the heart. When a patient has significantly elevated troponin concentrations, then it is likely that the patient has had a heart attack or some other form of damage to the heart. When a patient with chest pain and/or known stable angina has normal troponin values, then it is likely that their heart has not been injured.
how can some one prevent this from happening? is there a cure?  need more info.   thank you in advance!