How to increase LVEF
My Mother 52 years old , having normal BP , Diabetes , I am diaganosed witrh DCM with swelling in Mitral Valve. My all the reports are perfect with dilated heart. MY LVEF is 20% , please kindly inform How can I improve my LVEF. after taking medications for couple of month. I am feeling fine. Please advise.
Your LVEF is in the heart failure range (below 29%) and it is not unusual to feel fine.  It is estimated about 26% individuals in the heart disorder population do not know they have a heart problem  (heart failure).  They perform their regular tasks without symptoms.

A dilated LV will decrease the EF and can cause mitral valve regurgitation (I'm not sure w3ant you mean by swelling).

I am assuming your dilated LV is due to an overworked heart.  The medication I took and take is a beta blocker, ACE inhibitor, etc.  The medication will dilate vessels and the heart will not have a high resistance to pump against, and the beta blocker/ACE inhibitor will reduce heart rate as well.  It took about a year for me to go from an EF 13-29% and heart size returned to normal.  

A dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) can have other causes, and it is difficult to assess without knowing the underlying reason.  I can only relate my experience.
you sure ur heart improved from 13 % to 29????? is that so and what were ur medicines ??