I can see my pulse
I need to know why I can see my pulse and it actually is visible on my stomach and it even moves my breast. I know some people say that you see this if you are very thin. I am not thin but I only noticed this when I lossed alot of weight. Please help!!!!!

This discussion is related to I can see my heart beat on my stomach...?.
The stomach pulse may be a concern.  You may want to have an ultrasound to rule out aneursym just to be on the safe side.  Pulsating in the stomach is one of the signs. As far as the breast moving, you must have a strong heart beat.  I used to have this also and in CPR class the classmates actually counted my pulse visably in my neck.  My pulse as weakened since then and I don't feel or see it anymore.  
Hi there- I have the same thing going on- I can see my pulse - it is very strong-it moves both breasts and shakes my stomach,this started 3 yrs ago-Dr said it was anxiety and upped my xanax dosage. But I think this came from Levaquin (an antibiotic). It is very scary to me-had 2 echoes,holter monitor,event monitor,3-4 ekgs,an an aortic ultrasound.Everything came back normal.I was on 4 mg of xanax a day and still saw the heartbeat-sooooo,not anxiety. Finally tapered off the xanax to see if it would stop,but has'nt.oh yeah,fired the Dr-was'nt getting any answers. Have a catecholomine test done to determine your epinephrine/norepinephrine levels-that could be the cause, if they are out of whack-good luck