I discovered that my blood pressure is 152 over 86...could alcohol be the cause?
Until recently my blood pressure was low normal like much of my genetic family.  

Today I noted my blood pressure is 152 over 86, and my pulse was 110.  This evening my went down to 90, but I did not check my bp.

Due to enormouse amounts of stress, and anxiety, I have consumed too much alcohol for the last few years.

Could this be the root cause of the blood pressure spike.  Could this be a temporary spike due to alcohol? If I stop all alcohol will be blood pressure return to normal?

I am 42, and health is otherwise excellent, except for what is considered a benign condition of my heart.  The low left part of my hearts' electrical impulse is a "litte" low, but compared with an EMG from three year previously, it has not changed. I am told it is not serious by a cardio.

Also, I take at least 20 different supplements daily.

Thanks for you help!
I can't think the alcohol is doing your circulatory system any favors.  Alcohol can be beneficial at a glass of red wine a day, but consuming to excess is toxic to the heart and can result in a myriad of different issues.

It sounds like you take care of yourself otherwise.  I would definitely ask your doctor about this, 152 is pretty high.  In the mean time, look into stress reduction and better coping methods.  As a sufferer of stress myself, I can relate to choosing some not so healthy methods, but in the long run it only leads to more stress.  I hope you can feel better soon.