I had a stress test last week and they found a small ischemic area on the distal interior wall of my heart
I had a stress test last week and they find a "small ischemic area on the distal interior wall of heart that was low risk.Can anyone tell me what this means?  The medical staff just tells me it is low risk, not to worry and made me an appt with the cardiologist.  Love my doc but I want to know more NOW.  I am 67 years old and had triple bypass 2 years ago.  Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Do you mean distal Anterior wall?
This means a section at the bottom/front of the heart muscle is restricted in receiving a normal flow of blood through the coronary arteries. Ischemia is simply translated Isch (restriction) haema (blood). So in basic terms you have a narrowing in a coronary artery at the lower front of the heart. I assume your heart is fine in relaxed conditions, but shows this problem when you exert yourself, such as in the 'stress' test. Medication should be sufficient to assist with any symptoms but your cardiologist will obviously go through options with you.