I have a problem with my heart that is starting to worry me a lot.
I have been having pains in my chest, and I think it may be my heart. It causes me a lot of the time to feel like I'm breathing thick air, my heart beats hard for a few seconds to minutes some times. When it does beat hard I can feel it through my chest like its hitting my hand directly (well that's the best way I can describe it). It's starting to worry me because it hasn't been this caunstant before, just recently over the last wk. I workout and I excessize a lot. And it doesn't effect me when I do, only when I'm really just doing the avg thing during the day. Walking up or down stairs increases my heart beat more than it should or normally does and in other situations as well. Please if any one knows anything about this, please give me what information you can.
Your issues don't sound cardiac to me. If you can exercise at a good level on a regular basis without symptoms, it's doubtful that it's your heart. The heart beat issue can be the result of an outside stimuli such as too much stress, anxiety or something like too much caffeine. You may be experiencing anxiety which just makes your symptoms worse.

You should go see your doctor and get their opinion. Let them know what's going on and they will be able to rule out heart problems pretty easily.

Good luck!

Jon
Thank you, that makes me feel better knowing that it could be something other than my heart, hopefully you're right, I'll get checked soon. Thank you again for the information!