Heart Disease Expert Forum
I have the problem frequent pieing.

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

I have the problem frequent pieing.
Hi Dr,
I have the problem of frequent pieing till afternoon.May i know the reason of it.Any preventive measures to stop frequent pieing. I take my diet at correct time.
There are several reasons for frequent urination including increase in the amount of water/fluids you are drinking, change in medications such as diuretics, or a urinary tract infection.  It depends on many factors.  If you notice anything like burning when you urinate, blood tinged urine, urgency, or fevers/chills, consult your physician.  If you are noticing that you are more thirsty than you used to be as well as having frequent urination and this has been going on for more than a couple of weeks, there may be a hormonal issue and you should let your doctor know.