Heart Disease Expert Forum
IM TIRED
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IM TIRED

I HAVE 3 LEAKING VALVES AND MY HEART SOMETIMES BEATS 150.  IT HAS BEATING FAST LATELY.  IT HURTS MY CHEST.  DOES ANY OF THESE MAKE YOU TIRED ALL I WOULD LIKE TO DO IS SLEEP.  I WILL BE GOING TO CLEVELAND IN FEB FOR A APPOINTMENT
Related Discussions
1551954_tn?1294273911
Three "leaky" heart valves alone could make you very tired, but a heart rate of 150 at times is probably making your symptoms much worse!  You need to be evaluated soon so I am glad you are coming to Cleveland next month for an appointment.  A heart rate of 150 is abnormal so you need to be evaluated for an abnormal heart rhythm and an echocardiogram needs to be done to see how "leaky" your heart valves truly are.  If your symptoms become much worse, I would recommend that you be evaluated earlier and I would talk to your primary care physician or your cardiologist.  

Good Luck.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
CCFHeart MD25Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now